Superior SIP Homes
Follow the future of framing like so many other homeowners have! For more than 50 years Premier SIPS roofs, walls and floors have framed homes from the ocean front in California, to hot temps in Southern Florida, to freezing winters from Alaska to Maine.
Decades in the field have shown that SIP homes have stood stronger, straighter and greener than those homes framed with traditional 2×6 lumber and batt insulation.
Residential homes built out of Premier SIPS Roof, Wall and Floor systems create exceptional homes, and here are just a few reasons why:
- Structurally Superior: Compared to non-engineered 2×6″ lumber.
- Sound Investment: Appraisers now recognize advanced building materials and sustainable features in home values.
- Strong Warranty Offers Peace of Mind (you won’t see this with stick framed lumber).
- Reduced Heating/Cooling Costs: Up to 60% less!
- Better for the Environment: Less energy used, reduces green house gas emissions.
- Healthier Home Environments: Large panels with far fewer joints than stick framed construction mean fewer pollutants are able to enter the walls.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): Tighter and better insulated structures enable the occupants to regulate the air quality with simple ventilation techniques. The EPA also recognizes SIPs role in providing healthier IAQ and outlines some of the reasons why proper ventilation is critical to home occupant’s health here.
- Faster construction time: SIP panels come precut from the factory per your custom plans. Much like a jig saw puzzle, SIPs are installed in days rather than weeks. Therefore, a SIPs house can be dried in and ready for siding/roofing much faster than traditional 2×6 framed construction and batt insulation.
NOTE: If you are a homeowner looking to build a superior home with Premier SIPS, please have your Architect or Builder reach out to the Premier Rep in your Region. Our job as a manufacture of these building systems is to assist industry experts as they design and build with Structural Insulated Panel Systems. Our Reps can also refer you to many other local companies who utilize our SIPs to build complete ADU, DADU’s & Sheds.
Want to get started?
Our Learning Center walks you through a staged approach to learning everything you need to know about SIPS. Start learning more now!
If you are a homeowner who wants to build with SIPS, have your Architect or Builder reach out to the Premier Representative in your Region. As a manufacturer we do not install, or design homes, we do however have a plethora of tools to assist industry professionals as they design and build with Premier SIPS.