Our Super Plant (where we manage, manufacture and distribute high performance structural insulated panel – SIPS – systems) is located in Western Washington, south of Seattle, in Fredrickson. We moved into this large, state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to accommodate the growth of high performance building envelope needs throughout the Western United States.
Current open positions are updated below. If you would like to submit a resume for future openings, please email it to email@example.com.
Learn more about Premier Building Systems and SIPs construction by exploring our website, or following us on social channels (linked above).
Thank you for considering a position at Premier!
- June 22, 2020
Production OperatorProduction Operator Position Now Open Production operators conduct their work in a factory environment with some exposure to the outdoors. There is exposure to loud machinery and some minimal sawdust and debris from panel fabrication. Buisness is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked. Essential Full Performance Knowledge: Able to read and interpret […]Learn more
Check Out Our Recent Tweets
- Our guy Mark at the AIA Utah (American Institute of Architects) Convention. Thanks, AIA Utah for having us today. https://t.co/LK6Yzl1TdE
- 12-Step Net Zero Building-Part 7: Ventilation is essential now that we have taken all the leakage out of the buildi… https://t.co/BCEKQkY8Ul
- This new Premier SIPs build garage and workshop, located in Indianola, WA, was constructed by Kitsap County contra… https://t.co/WbPU9pM95n
- Did you know Premier Building Systems offers virtual or in-person learning? For more information, check out our we… https://t.co/viZBfqAkgb
- 12-Step Net Zero Building - Part 6: Think about the windows. They are a huge drain on the energy efficiency of the… https://t.co/fakHsAqlNe
- Heading to the @GoEEBA (energy efficiency building alliance) Summit this week? Be sure to take advantage of their c… https://t.co/LpJ0fjr7t4