Welcome to our SIPs advanced learning courses. This training offers three options:
- A video presentation
- Self-guided courses
- AIA continuing education credits (required for AIA members and other Engineers & Contractors by region)
Each will provide the advanced basics anyone needs to get started designing and building with Premier Structural Insulated Panels.
1. Video Presentation: High Performance Healthy Building Envelopes (NOTE: Seeking AIA CEU credits or information on Net Zero design and construction with SIPs? Jump to option 3 below.)
Presented by Premier’s regional experts, this recorded presentation is approximately 1 hour (and you can start and stop it to best fit your schedule).
This course provides the advanced basics to get started designing and building with Premier Structural Insulated Panels. It is an excellent starting point for both commercial and residential projects, and understanding how SIPs create high performance structures. Click here or on the image below to start the course:
2. Self-Guided Learning Courses
- SIPS 101: Premier SIPs Basics
- SIPS 201: Incorporating SIPs in a Project’s Design
- SIPs 301: Understanding SIPs & Code Reports
3. AIA Continuing Education Certified Course
Looking for AIA or other continuing education course credits? You can also take this online AIA certified course for CEU Credit: “Using SIPs Enclosures For Net Zero Energy.”
A certificate will be issued upon course completion for you to submit as required.
Our Experts Are Ready To Assist You
Please contact the Premier Representative in your area with any questions, after viewing these courses.